Guild Launch offers more than guild website hosting—they offer a custom built GMS “Guild Management System” that is being continually developed by gamers, for gamers. There are over 80,000 Guilds, over 1.2 million Gamers and over 4 million Characters that are using the Guild Site Hosting service to build communities, network and improve their gameplay.
Guild Launch wants users to get the most out of their guild site and gaming experience. They want users to be able to play more and manage their guild website less. The goal is to develop guild hosting features that will help you get more out of playing games like World Of Warcraft, Guild Wars, EverQuest, City of Heroes, Eve Online, Dark Age of Camelot, Vanguard Saga Of Heroes , Age Of Conan, Pirates of the Burning Sea, WarHammer Online and many more.
- A 24/7/365 online-based broadcast network covering the lifestyle and business of photography and digital Imaging. The mission is to provide entertaining, inspiring and educational content about photographers, the tools they use, and the works they produce to viewers in an interactive and community oriented way.
- The beta site is due to launch in Summer 2009 with the full broadcast site scheduled for Summer 2009. To sign up to be a beta tester visit www.photographynetwork.tv.
- 1st Season of Shows for launch can be seen on a Pilot Reel: www.blog.photographynetwork.tv/demo-reel
At Black Turtle Media we take a holistic view of your organization and how digital programs can make an impact on your mission whether that mission is financial profit, citizen service, or cause-driven. Our teams can help you with a variety of issues from extending your brand position in new channels, developing community around that brand, accelerating the value you are getting from the content and expertise already on hand, or simply maintaining a high quality digital operation at a low blended cost. In short, we help you achieve more with your digital programs.
One of the things that our clients appreciate about the way we approach our work is that we approach it the same way that they do. By organizing ourselves this way we keep a strong focus on our clients’ objectives as our keys to our success. At the root of that success are the answers to one or more of the following questions:
- Digital Strategy – Which emerging tools and techniques are right for my company?
- Digital Execution – How to I implement to ensure the biggest bang for my buck?
- Digital Maintenance – Once I’ve invested, how do I keep my programs running and growing within my budget?
Nifty TV – Network Foundation Technologies:
- Assisted the CEO with identifying and negotiating with Content and Advertising partners for emerging P2P distributed streaming network for live and prerecorded events. Initial content focus has been for second-tier sporting events – e.g. CHL, AHL, AF2 – and establishing ad-supported free-for-view model vs. traditional pay per view model. Successfully introduced first major national advertiser – Hotel Franchisor — for network platform around AF2 season.
- Acted as Sales, Marketing and Business Development Vice President for technology company that develops and implements white-labeled Web 2.0 and social media tools for the creation of online social networks for publishers, broadcasters, sports franchises and trade associations.
- Developed product definition and pricing matrix along with product positioning strategy to go to market by vertical. Created unified lead generation, sales, and solution deployment process to decrease sales cycle time to bill. Developed channel partner strategy and companion OEM offering to further leverage technology. Led review of client services operations and development of related professional services offering.
- Acted as Interim Executive Producer for start-up comedy broadband network (SuperDeluxe.com). Developed content sourcing (development, acquisition and licensing), budget, and organization plan.
- Coordinated Focus Group with targeted indie producers and comedic artists.
- Created sourcing relationships with national and international indie producers networks (IFP, GenArt and WithOutABox.com) to generate more than 200 submissions of comedic webisodic pilots for the site’s beta launch.